Learn the Future – Today!
Intrepid’s FlexRay Evaluation Board breaks the financial barriers to FlexRay experimentation and learning.The FlexRay Evaluation board includes everything you need to get a FlexRay Network up and running.
Low Cost Experimentation with FlexRay Technology
The Intrepid Control Systems, Inc. FlexRay Evaluation Board (EVB) enables quick setup and monitoring of a complete FlexRay network. This USB powered board includes two complete FlexRay nodes, each with channel A and B physical layers.
- Experiment with FlexRay technology at a low cost.
- Rest Bus simulation of FlexRay networks.
- Interact with the Bosch ERAY FlexRay Core using Windows Development tools, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Use as a SPI peripheral to other micro controller development boards.
- Develop FlexRay / Handler ECU code on the PC.
- Reconfigure FlexRay networks without using device programmers.
- Two FUJITSU ASSP MB88121C FlexRay Controllers allow full network startup.
- Four ELMOS E910.54B FlexRay physical layer transceivers.
- USB powered – no other cables needed.
- FlexRay test points for hooking up an oscilloscope.
- Xilinx Spartan 3A FPGA connected to FlexRay signals for monitoring.
- USB 2.0 High Speed interface to the FlexRay board allow SPI configuration of FlexRay controllers, Transceivers, and FPGA.
- SPI Connector for connecting additional external board.
- Windows software for configuration of the board includes both a DLL and a GUI application.
- Vehicle Spy Professional for FlexRay 90 day trial version included with upgrade option to Vehicle Spy Professional.
- DB9 FlexRay connector allows FlexRay tool connection or daisy chaining of multiple FlexRay EVBs without cabling.
- Example C code for configuring the FlexRay network.
FlexRay EVB Video Library
Watch these easy to follow and informative tutorials to learn FlexRay EVB basics fast.